Motherhood looks differently for everyone. I am so honored to be a part of this special tribute video to moms everywhere from Stiry as they have captured countless stories of moms throughout the year. It has been so important to me that my message of helping others to see how extraordinary they are begin in my home with my children and my husband. Thank you Stiry for this honor!! And Happy Mother’s Day to all you incredible mothers out there!!! You are making a difference !!!
- LifeLine 13: Creating space in our busy lives and filling wells of self-reliance | with Briana Johnson (TLBP #87)
- Teaching our children not to fear what is different and creating anchoring points in a life of change | with Melissa Dalton-Bradford the Global Mom (TLBP #86)
- Surrendering, being led instead of driven, foundational doctrines binding an inter-faith marriage, and music as personal revelation | with Paul and Tina Cardall (TLBP #85)
- The role of therapy in healing, creating healthy boundaries, and guiding our children to be emotionally intelligent | with Rachel Guenther (TLBP #84)
- LifeLine 12: Jumpstart to discover your own story by examining defining moments, passions, and truths | with Briana Johnson (TLBP #83)
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.