Motherhood looks differently for everyone. I am so honored to be a part of this special tribute video to moms everywhere from Stiry as they have captured countless stories of moms throughout the year. It has been so important to me that my message of helping others to see how extraordinary they are begin in my home with my children and my husband. Thank you Stiry for this honor!! And Happy Mother’s Day to all you incredible mothers out there!!! You are making a difference !!!
Download your Challenge Notebook
- Giving a broken marriage a second chance through healing as individuals before reconnecting as a couple | with Tiffini and Jason Denham (TLBP #73)
- Finding happiness now when your happy ending hasn’t come | with Katrina Morriss of Operation Orphan No More (TLBP #72)
- Holding onto hope by searching for the silver lining and the power of your instinct | with Savanna Tate of The Hayes Tough Foundation (TLBP #71)
- LifeLine 9: When you have lost your mojo, 8 things to help jumpstart out of a funk | with Briana Johnson (TLBP #70)
- Creating a fulfilling family lifestyle and teaching others to lift themselves | with Greg and Lucy Jensen of Cultiva International (TLBP #69)
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.