Friends for this week’s episode I am on the road to California, so join me on my road trip for some podcasting in the car for our next installment of our LifeLine series in which I share more about discovering your own story and how you can see more of the good that already exists inside of you. I am soooooo excited because I will get to share with you right in the beginning of our 14 Day “Wax On, Shine On” social media challenge beginning Monday Feb 27 on the new moon and following the lunar calendar until a full moon on Sunday Mar 12, in which every day we will be doing one small thing to illuminate to ourselves the goodness that already lies within. I will share with you more of the philosophy behind this challenge, how you can download a .pdf to follow along with The LifeBeats Community, the daily giveaways for those participating, and the meetup afterwards so we can all gather together and celebrate in what we have discovered about ourselves during the process!! This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time and I can’t wait to share it with you!!
- LifeLine 13: Creating space in our busy lives and filling wells of self-reliance | with Briana Johnson (TLBP #87)
- Teaching our children not to fear what is different and creating anchoring points in a life of change | with Melissa Dalton-Bradford the Global Mom (TLBP #86)
- Surrendering, being led instead of driven, foundational doctrines binding an inter-faith marriage, and music as personal revelation | with Paul and Tina Cardall (TLBP #85)
- The role of therapy in healing, creating healthy boundaries, and guiding our children to be emotionally intelligent | with Rachel Guenther (TLBP #84)
- LifeLine 12: Jumpstart to discover your own story by examining defining moments, passions, and truths | with Briana Johnson (TLBP #83)
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.