Friends for this week’s episode I am on the road to California, so join me on my road trip for some podcasting in the car for our next installment of our LifeLine series in which I share more about discovering your own story and how you can see more of the good that already exists inside of you. I am soooooo excited because I will get to share with you right in the beginning of our 14 Day “Wax On, Shine On” social media challenge beginning Monday Feb 27 on the new moon and following the lunar calendar until a full moon on Sunday Mar 12, in which every day we will be doing one small thing to illuminate to ourselves the goodness that already lies within. I will share with you more of the philosophy behind this challenge, how you can download a .pdf to follow along with The LifeBeats Community, the daily giveaways for those participating, and the meetup afterwards so we can all gather together and celebrate in what we have discovered about ourselves during the process!! This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time and I can’t wait to share it with you!!
- TLBP #94 Healing from our past, getting unstuck to be free, and making ourselves a priority without guilt | with Siobhan Sudberry of Be Free Project
- TLBP #93 Stepping outside of victimhood, the truth about anger, and raising resilient children with Ashlee Corrigan Birk of The Moments We Stand
- TLBP #92 Creating Healthy Relationships by Investing in Ourselves, God, and Choosing “We” before “Me” | with Debra Fileta of True Love Dates
- TLBP #91 Recovering from miscarriage, the healing power of connection, and freeing our emotions & judgments | with Natashia McLean of Canary Jane
- TLBP #90 Lighting the fight on suicide, shame, & mental illness, unlocking empathy, and becoming active evolutionists | with Heidi Swapp
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.