- 322: Giving Weight to Your Own Voice and the Extraordinary Within | with Jessica Dahlquist of Extraordinary Moms
- 321: Breaking Free from People Pleasing & Learning to Write Our Own Narrative | with Morgan Gifford of Motherhood Revival
- 320: Making Preemptive Decisions and Redesigning Your Life to Stop the Numbing and Start Recovery | with Tiffany Han of Raise Your Hand and Say Yes
- 319: Making A Practice of Living, Coming Back to Now, and Taking Ownership of Your Life | with Amy Newman of Whole Life With Amy
- 318: Surrendering, Being Led Instead of Driven, Foundational Doctrines Binding an Inter-Faith Marriage, and Music as Personal Revelation | with Paul and Tina Cardall
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.