“Keep your chin up! You’re amazing and I have faith in the champion you are!” Words of encouragement and love from a dear friend to me in some of my darkest days. Today’s podcast is dedicated to my friend Ali and the legacy that she has left. What do you want your legacy to be? Does our time spent and actions taken demonstrate our priorities? Take this time to pause and reflect as life is so precious and can change so quickly.
- 331: Leaning in with Courage, Opting out of Ghost Worries, and Knowing Your Best is Always Good Enough and You Are Going to be Ok | with Natalie Norton
- 330: Learning that Kindness is a Strength and Not a Weakness, Especially When You Are Hurt by Others | with Nicole Breanne Shabada of Finding Sparkle, Chasing Light
- 329: Being Audacious in Stepping Into What You Feel Pulled to do and Making Time for What is Most Important | with The Jurgys, Bryce and Nellie
- 328: Disruptive Moments in Identity, Reframing Women’s Role in Family Finances, and Raising Contributing and Money Wise Children | with Natali Morris of Financial Freedom Academy
- 327: Forgiveness of Yourself is Possible: The Power of Knowledge and Understanding in Welcoming Pieces of You Back | with Tiana Swank
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.