“Keep your chin up! You’re amazing and I have faith in the champion you are!” Words of encouragement and love from a dear friend to me in some of my darkest days. Today’s podcast is dedicated to my friend Ali and the legacy that she has left. What do you want your legacy to be? Does our time spent and actions taken demonstrate our priorities? Take this time to pause and reflect as life is so precious and can change so quickly.
- 336: Wintering: Its Importance in Our Lives and its Role in My Second Divorce
- 335: Thriving When We Have Questions & Uncertainty | with Andy Proctor of More Happy Life
- 334: Lifting Out of Depression and the War in Our Mind through Music and Anchoring to God | with Paul Cardall and Ellee Duke of The Worth of Souls Project
- 333: Examining the Voice that Fuels You: A Reveal on Shame, an Eating Disorder, a Diagnosis, and Not Fixing Others | with Rachel Nielson of 3 in 30 Podcast
- 332: Taking Charge of Our Own Lives, the Power of the Individual, and Pressing on to Find a New Normal | with Jodi Orgill Brown
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.