What does it even mean to be a Dawnbreaker? Am I one? On today’s new podcast episode of Season 3 of Dawnbreakers by The LifeBeats Project I answer those questions as I share where the term “Dawnbreaker” comes from, what it means to be one, and questions you can ask yourself to discover if you indeed are one. Psst, spoiler alert. You are!!! We also discuss what a Dawnbreaker does not mean and what support is ahead to help you share your fire!
- 323: Speaking from Scars Instead of Wounds & the Value of a Life – You are Irreplaceable | with Ganel-Lyn Condie
- 322: Giving Weight to Your Own Voice and the Extraordinary Within | with Jessica Dahlquist of Extraordinary Moms
- 321: Breaking Free from People Pleasing & Learning to Write Our Own Narrative | with Morgan Gifford of Motherhood Revival
- 320: Making Preemptive Decisions and Redesigning Your Life to Stop the Numbing and Start Recovery | with Tiffany Han of Raise Your Hand and Say Yes
- 319: Making A Practice of Living, Coming Back to Now, and Taking Ownership of Your Life | with Amy Newman of Whole Life With Amy
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.