In a world that feels heavy and divided, how can we create safe spaces and find unity despite differences? On today’s podcast I share the mission and vision statements of The League of Dawnbreakers and what the four greatest takeaways that I experienced from the first two gatherings. So many important conversations happening in response to questions like, “How can I respectfully engage in conversation with others whose opinions are fundamentally different from mine?” and “Can there be unity when there are fundamental differences? How?” Listen as I share some beautiful experiences that occurred as well as what is coming up for those of you who would like to participate virtually.
- 303: Love and Pain as Soul to Soul Connections with Kathy Headlee of Mothers Without Borders
- 302: Free at Last with Elizabeth Frazier of Hero Bands
- 301: Where to Begin When You Feel Unheard or Invisible with Rachel Barker of Dear Rach
- 300: 6 Things I’m Doing Right Now To Navigate a Reopened Wound
- 299: Remaining in Your Light
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.