In a world that feels heavy and divided, how can we create safe spaces and find unity despite differences? On today’s podcast I share the mission and vision statements of The League of Dawnbreakers and what the four greatest takeaways that I experienced from the first two gatherings. So many important conversations happening in response to questions like, “How can I respectfully engage in conversation with others whose opinions are fundamentally different from mine?” and “Can there be unity when there are fundamental differences? How?” Listen as I share some beautiful experiences that occurred as well as what is coming up for those of you who would like to participate virtually.
- 336: Wintering: Its Importance in Our Lives and its Role in My Second Divorce
- 335: Thriving When We Have Questions & Uncertainty | with Andy Proctor of More Happy Life
- 334: Lifting Out of Depression and the War in Our Mind through Music and Anchoring to God | with Paul Cardall and Ellee Duke of The Worth of Souls Project
- 333: Examining the Voice that Fuels You: A Reveal on Shame, an Eating Disorder, a Diagnosis, and Not Fixing Others | with Rachel Nielson of 3 in 30 Podcast
- 332: Taking Charge of Our Own Lives, the Power of the Individual, and Pressing on to Find a New Normal | with Jodi Orgill Brown
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.