In a world that feels heavy and divided, how can we create safe spaces and find unity despite differences? On today’s podcast I share the mission and vision statements of The League of Dawnbreakers and what the four greatest takeaways that I experienced from the first two gatherings. So many important conversations happening in response to questions like, “How can I respectfully engage in conversation with others whose opinions are fundamentally different from mine?” and “Can there be unity when there are fundamental differences? How?” Listen as I share some beautiful experiences that occurred as well as what is coming up for those of you who would like to participate virtually.
- 323: Speaking from Scars Instead of Wounds & the Value of a Life – You are Irreplaceable | with Ganel-Lyn Condie
- 322: Giving Weight to Your Own Voice and the Extraordinary Within | with Jessica Dahlquist of Extraordinary Moms
- 321: Breaking Free from People Pleasing & Learning to Write Our Own Narrative | with Morgan Gifford of Motherhood Revival
- 320: Making Preemptive Decisions and Redesigning Your Life to Stop the Numbing and Start Recovery | with Tiffany Han of Raise Your Hand and Say Yes
- 319: Making A Practice of Living, Coming Back to Now, and Taking Ownership of Your Life | with Amy Newman of Whole Life With Amy
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.