I have a treat for you today! With permission I am sharing a Zoom call that I had with three members of The League of Dawnbreakers as we discuss remembering our divinity as well as exiting behaviors, mindsets or agreements that prevent us from aligning with our purpose and our Higher Power. Kai A Pineda, Tiffany Sanchez, and Ember Pilati of The Emerge Empowered Podcast join me in a powerful discussion as part of our follow-up Zoom calls after our Dawnbreaker Gatherings to implement changes and act on challenges given. We discuss how we sought to remember our divinity that week and the ripple effect that has had on what we choose to keep or exit in our lives whether that has to do with our bodies, parenting, marriage, friendships, business, etc. Kai also introduces us to a mind-opening concept of understanding that until we see these things as gifts, we will wear them as curses. Enjoy this sneak peak into the type of discussions we are having at Dawnbreakers.
- 336: Wintering: Its Importance in Our Lives and its Role in My Second Divorce
- 335: Thriving When We Have Questions & Uncertainty | with Andy Proctor of More Happy Life
- 334: Lifting Out of Depression and the War in Our Mind through Music and Anchoring to God | with Paul Cardall and Ellee Duke of The Worth of Souls Project
- 333: Examining the Voice that Fuels You: A Reveal on Shame, an Eating Disorder, a Diagnosis, and Not Fixing Others | with Rachel Nielson of 3 in 30 Podcast
- 332: Taking Charge of Our Own Lives, the Power of the Individual, and Pressing on to Find a New Normal | with Jodi Orgill Brown
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.