I have a treat for you today! With permission I am sharing a Zoom call that I had with three members of The League of Dawnbreakers as we discuss remembering our divinity as well as exiting behaviors, mindsets or agreements that prevent us from aligning with our purpose and our Higher Power. Kai A Pineda, Tiffany Sanchez, and Ember Pilati of The Emerge Empowered Podcast join me in a powerful discussion as part of our follow-up Zoom calls after our Dawnbreaker Gatherings to implement changes and act on challenges given. We discuss how we sought to remember our divinity that week and the ripple effect that has had on what we choose to keep or exit in our lives whether that has to do with our bodies, parenting, marriage, friendships, business, etc. Kai also introduces us to a mind-opening concept of understanding that until we see these things as gifts, we will wear them as curses. Enjoy this sneak peak into the type of discussions we are having at Dawnbreakers.
- 303: Love and Pain as Soul to Soul Connections with Kathy Headlee of Mothers Without Borders
- 302: Free at Last with Elizabeth Frazier of Hero Bands
- 301: Where to Begin When You Feel Unheard or Invisible with Rachel Barker of Dear Rach
- 300: 6 Things I’m Doing Right Now To Navigate a Reopened Wound
- 299: Remaining in Your Light
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.