On today’s podcast I discuss the power of your light and the reality of life as well as the forces that can pull you down or back out of your light. I share my thoughts on the importance of having tools and resources in place when the winds of life come and how you can still remain in your light and stand in your purpose.
- 323: Speaking from Scars Instead of Wounds & the Value of a Life – You are Irreplaceable | with Ganel-Lyn Condie
- 322: Giving Weight to Your Own Voice and the Extraordinary Within | with Jessica Dahlquist of Extraordinary Moms
- 321: Breaking Free from People Pleasing & Learning to Write Our Own Narrative | with Morgan Gifford of Motherhood Revival
- 320: Making Preemptive Decisions and Redesigning Your Life to Stop the Numbing and Start Recovery | with Tiffany Han of Raise Your Hand and Say Yes
- 319: Making A Practice of Living, Coming Back to Now, and Taking Ownership of Your Life | with Amy Newman of Whole Life With Amy
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.