On today’s podcast I discuss the power of your light and the reality of life as well as the forces that can pull you down or back out of your light. I share my thoughts on the importance of having tools and resources in place when the winds of life come and how you can still remain in your light and stand in your purpose.
- 336: Wintering: Its Importance in Our Lives and its Role in My Second Divorce
- 335: Thriving When We Have Questions & Uncertainty | with Andy Proctor of More Happy Life
- 334: Lifting Out of Depression and the War in Our Mind through Music and Anchoring to God | with Paul Cardall and Ellee Duke of The Worth of Souls Project
- 333: Examining the Voice that Fuels You: A Reveal on Shame, an Eating Disorder, a Diagnosis, and Not Fixing Others | with Rachel Nielson of 3 in 30 Podcast
- 332: Taking Charge of Our Own Lives, the Power of the Individual, and Pressing on to Find a New Normal | with Jodi Orgill Brown
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.