Motherhood looks differently for everyone. I am so honored to be a part of this special tribute video to moms everywhere from Stiry as they have captured countless stories of moms throughout the year. It has been so important to me that my message of helping others to see how extraordinary they are begin in my home with my children and my husband. Thank you Stiry for this honor!! And Happy Mother’s Day to all you incredible mothers out there!!! You are making a difference !!!
- #249 Rest: luxury or hindrance? – SoundBeat 98 with Briana
- #248 What would you ask someone who has been where you are – SoundBeat 97 with Briana
- #247 Leaving the Land of Disenchantment: Examining the next steps for the podcast – SoundBeat 96 with Briana
- #246 Four Faces of Fear – SoundBeat 95 with Briana
- #245 Keep going – SoundBeat 94 with Briana
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.