- #233 Airplanes, houses, and TV channels: renting too much space to our grievances – SoundBeat 83
- #232 4 surprising things I learned from decluttering my office – SoundBeat 82 with Briana
- #231 What do I want to feel in 2021? My word revealed – SoundBeat 81 with Briana
- #230 The excavating of my soul: what 2020 revealed – SoundBeat 80 with Briana
- #229 Your combat boots in the war of 2020 – SoundBeat 79 with Briana
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.