- 309: Taking Down the Power of Anxiety and Breaking the Cycle in your Family | with Jodi Aman of Live Happier
- 308: Living Consciously Unbalanced, Modeling a Life of Meaning & Gratitude, and Connection as a Key to Happiness with Vlada Bortnik of Marco Polo
- 307: Getting Comfortable with the Uncomfortable and Beginning Again After Loss to Find the Beauty in the Broken Spaces of your Life | with Tanya Smith of A Widow’s World
- 306: Different Does Not Mean Broken, Living in the “Now” Instead of “When & “If”, and Breaking Free with the Power of Choice | with Darla Day of 90 and 9
- 305: You are Meant for More: Owning Your Whole Story and Purposing Your Heartache to Bless Others with Ashley Mitchell of Big Tough Girl
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.