- 331: Leaning in with Courage, Opting out of Ghost Worries, and Knowing Your Best is Always Good Enough and You Are Going to be Ok | with Natalie Norton
- 330: Learning that Kindness is a Strength and Not a Weakness, Especially When You Are Hurt by Others | with Nicole Breanne Shabada of Finding Sparkle, Chasing Light
- 329: Being Audacious in Stepping Into What You Feel Pulled to do and Making Time for What is Most Important | with The Jurgys, Bryce and Nellie
- 328: Disruptive Moments in Identity, Reframing Women’s Role in Family Finances, and Raising Contributing and Money Wise Children | with Natali Morris of Financial Freedom Academy
- 327: Forgiveness of Yourself is Possible: The Power of Knowledge and Understanding in Welcoming Pieces of You Back | with Tiana Swank
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.