- 304: A Journey of Healing: From Eating Disorders to Eating Real Food with Megan Roosevelt of Healthy Grocery Girl
- 303: Love and Pain as Soul to Soul Connections with Kathy Headlee of Mothers Without Borders
- 302: Free at Last with Elizabeth Frazier of Hero Bands
- 301: Where to Begin When You Feel Unheard or Invisible with Rachel Barker of Dear Rach
- 300: 6 Things I’m Doing Right Now To Navigate a Reopened Wound
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.