- 316: Saying “Thank You” When Things Don’t Work Out and Viewing Choices as Invitations | with Mariah Wickham of Be Mighty Mentoring
- 315: Creating a Fulfilling Family Lifestyle and Teaching Others to Lift themselves | with Greg and Lucy Jensen of Cultiva International
- 314: Redefining Strength, Battling Anxiety, and What if Living Your Dream Feels Empty | with Chelsie Hightower of Dancing with the Stars
- 313: Healing from Our Past, Getting Unstuck to be Free, and Making Ourselves a Priority without Guilt | with Siobhan Sudberry of Be Free Project
- 312: The process of creating YOU | with Taunya Olsen of Honey + Ice Co
About The Host
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily.